Followers

Monday 3 February 2014

February Already

Well that is January done and dusted, and it ended with a bit of excitement. I gave an interview to my local BBC Radio station, BBC Radio Kent about being an Older-preneur! Yes, I know you thought I was still a teenager, but actually I am a little older than that (not sure about wiser though) Anyway, the interview was arranged through PRIME (Princes Initiative for Mature Enterprise) who run business courses for the over 50's. I attended their course last year and have never looked back since.

So, what is happening in February? Well there is a new section on the website for Easter Crafting for those of you who like to plan in advance. http://www.glitterwitch.co.uk/epages/BT3783.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3783/Categories/EASTER_CRAFTING

Also this month I will be attending a Trade Show in Birmingham to see what the Wholesalers have to offer for the coming year. Each year I say to myself "I will just have a look no need to buy anything" Well, you can guess what happens - so look out for some new products next month.  Oh and let me know if there is anything you would like me to stock - always open to new ideas.

February also see me beginning to tweet a bit more, about offers, new products and life in general, you can follow me on https://twitter.com/Janglitterwitch Comment on this post with your Twitter details if you would like me to follow you.

Well time to go and create more beautiful things, so this times quote for you is "Don't Worry, Bead Happy"

No comments:

Post a Comment